Meet The Team
Phoenixed from the retirement of Ayce Systems Ltd arose Ayce Solutions. The key staff members from Ayce Systems make up the team here at Ayce Solutions.
From left to right:
- Darren : Former Distribution/technical technician for 11 years at Ayce Systems ltd
- Phil : Former Sales manager/Trainer for 16 years at Ayce Systems Ltd
- Les : Former Head of Training for 21 years at Ayce Systems (many of you will have been trained by Les or Phil)
If you are looking at getting into S.M.A.R.T or just looking for a reliable supplier of smart repair equipment, Smart repair vans, training or consumables then we are here for you, please feel free to contact us on 01274 597300, use the contact us form or the chat with us box on the right and you will always be greeted with a friendly voice.
About AYCE SOLUTIONS
Ayce Solutions is proud to be part of the ex leading UK supplier of SMART Repair Systems, consumables and after-care support to the automotive refinish industry. This unrivalled service is supported by our state-of-the-art practical training programme, covering all aspects of the SMART repair industry.
Our dedication to maintaining our position at the forefront of SMART Repair Research and Development ensures that we can deliver the latest in both products and techniques, keeping our customers at the forefront of all aspects of SMART Repair.
Here at Ayce Solutions we can supply you with:
- Quality Consumables – Anything from Paints, Lacquers, Sanders, Polishers … Full range available in our shop
- CNC Diamond Cutting Wheel Lathe – We supply everything from the lathe to training, annual services and all useable consumables
- Training – We have a training course dedicated to all aspects of smart repair. (see Training page)
- Equipment – Wheel straighteners and Shot blasters, we will be expanding the range sometime in the near furture.
- Smart Repair/ wheel repair vans – we can provide the van with a bespoke design to suit anybodies needs, fully kitted out ready to start your first job after driving away, we can even supply the van.
The revenue potential for SMART and Alloy Repairs is worth millions. Our research has proven that 70% of all cars driven by the general public have a requirement for a least one SMART Repair with an average retail charge of £70 per repair. In the UK at present there are over 40 million vehicles on the road, representing a market potential in excess of £1.7 billion. So what are you waiting for?
Our systems are designed for use by both static and mobile Repair Technicians and utilises the highly acclaimed 2007 compliant Sikkens Autowave© waterborne tinters. All our equipment and consumables are of the highest quality, offering excellent reliability and first class results.
We are acutely aware that just having the equipment and training is not enough to make your business a success, therefore we are very proud to offer extensive After Sales back up, Technical Support and Marketing for all our customers to ensure their initial and continued success.
SMG Cars Ltd t/a Ayce Solutions
103 Dockfield Road
Company no. 5416510
Vat No. 856944181